My client is currently looking to recruit a Staff Nurse (RNLD or RMN) to join their growing team and someone who has previous experience working in a well-established care home or hospital.
This is a 42 bedded female locked rehabilitation hospital caring for patients between the ages of 18 and 65 years, suffering from enduring mental illness. This hospital provides neuro rehabilitation, specialist and long term nursing care and benefits from a fully accessible health club all on the same site.
My client are leading providers of psychiatric rehabilitation services and have expertise in working with treatment-resistant patients and patients with longstanding, enduring mental illness.
RNLD or RMN Package:
* Full-Time are available on Day or Night Duty
* up to £35,000 depending on experience
* Comprehensive training package
* Company bonus
RNLD or RMN Job Description:
* Full-Time hours on day or night duty
* Medical Documentation
* Monitoring Patient Condition
* Carrying out Treatment Plans
* Assisting with Patient Needs
RNLD or RMN Specification:
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
* Must be a qualified RNLD or RMN and have a valid NMC pin number or be on a nursing course
* Be able to offer satisfactory DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) and references upon successful application
* Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Previous experience providing nursing care in Low/Medium Secure units is desirable not essential