My client is currently looking to recruit a Registered Mental Health Nurse or Registered Learning Disabilities Nurse (RMN/RNLD) to work in a purpose built medium secure facility with excellent facilities for individuals
This hospital provides a pathway of learning disability services set in a quiet, private setting.
This Low Secure Hospital offers Locked Rehabilitation Services, Learning Disability Services, Sexual Offending Services, and Autism Specific Services.
* Full Time or Part-Time Hours available (days&nights)
* up to £14.75p/h
* Additional Pay Enhancements
* Childcare vouchers
* Location allowance
* Re-location packages
* Support with Further Education
What skills and experience do I need?
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
* Must be a qualified RMN or RNLD and have a valid NMC pin number
* Be able to offer satisfactory DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) and references upon successful application
* Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Previous experience providing nursing care in Low/Medium Secure units is desirable not essential
* Be committed and dedicated to the role