My client is currently looking to recruit a Registered Mental Health Nurse or Registered Learning Disabilities Nurse (RMN or RNLD) to join their team in a private hospital. The Hospital is a 58 bed for both males and females 18+ who may/may not be liable to detention under the MHA. The hospital specializes in low secure and locked rehabilitation
The hospital is a modern hospital complex, located in Woking, Surrey. The service provides private bedrooms with full en-suite facilities and a range of recreational space including a gym, laundry, occupational therapy kitchen, therapy garden and external sports pitch.
Staff Nurse Job Description:
* Hours of working will cover days,nights and weekend shift patterns from 7.00am -7.15pm and 7.00pm - 7.15am
* Successful candidates will work under the supervision and direction of Clinical Team Leader, and will beresponsible for the assessment of care needs and the development, implementation and evaluation of programmes of care and assessments.
* Medical Documentation
* Monitoring Patient Condition
* Carrying out Treatment Plans
* Assisting with Patient Needs
Staff Nurse Specification: *Candidate with experience working with adolescents is desiareble, not essential.
* Must be a qualified RMN or RNLD and have a valid NMC pin number
* Be able to offer satisfactory DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) and references upon successful application
* Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Previous experience providing nursing care in an elderly or dementia setting
* Be committed and dedicated to the role
Staff Nurse(RMN/RNLD) Package:
*Candidate with experience working with adolescents is desiareble, not essential.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
* up to £28,500
* Company Health Plan
* Pension scheme
* Staff Meals
* Travel expenses for relocation
As well as the above package my client is fully supportive of all members of staff, offers excellent rates of pay (which are negotiable depending on experience) and excellent career progression if desirable.