We are looking to recruit like minded, enthusiastic and experienced Registered Nurses to join our forward thinking person centered care team.Our client is successful and very well-established Independent Hospital that provides both challenging and move on facilities for adults with a primary diagnosis of mental health issues.
- To ensure that appropriate individual care is given to each patient, in accordance with care plan
- Maintain accurate records
- Ensure confidentiality, respect privacy,dignity,independence & choice,of all patients
- Fully engage in meetings/training/inductions
- ? To protect and promote the health and well being of patients at the hospital
- To undertake other duties,as necessary
- Must be a qualified RMN/RNLD and have a valid NMC pin number
- Be able to offer satisfactory DBS and references upon successful application
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience of working with patients with mental health issues is strongly desirable
- Be committed and dedicated to the role
If you feel you can assist with providing the highest quality of care then please send your contact number through and one of the team at Thistle Recruitment will be in touch or give us a call on 01418803600 or 0333 772 0782 (free within inclusive minute packages or local rates apply) .