RMN Staff Nurse - Mental Health Hospital ( Secure Hospital )
Location: Bury, Lancashire
Salary: £24,000 - £32,000 per annum
Contract type: Permanent
Further Details: A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a substantially motivated and skilled RMN to work for one of the UK's largest independent providers of mental health and social care pathways. This hospital offers service users assessment, care and treatment for a number of mental health conditions, in a well-maintained therapeutic environment. There are a range of different wards including PICU, locked rehabilitation, medium-secure and specialist services for both males and females with a range of mental health needs. There are both adult and CAMHS services available within the hospital.
Person Specification: Essential requirements of the role are an RMN qualification with a valid NMC registration. Successful applicants should demonstrate the ability to maintain high standards of patient care and be professionally responsible for the assessment of care needs and the development, implementation and evaluation of programmes of care. Newly-qualified Nurses will be considered as an extensive Preceptorship programme is available. Applicants should be eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction.
- Preceptorships for newly qualified nurses
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free meals on shift, free life assurance
- Share incentive plan
- Employee discount scheme
- Annual bonus scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Paid birthday and anniversary leave
- An extra day's annual leave for nil sickness within a year and more
- The hospital is committed to the development and well-being of all staff and provides regular supervision, on-going training and access to company-wide career opportunities.
For more information or to apply for the position please contact Erin Banner on 01489 774 204. Alternatively, please send your CV to email@example.com