We will be Flexible with hours - If you are interested in days or nights please let us know ?
Call Jonathan Wright for more details by clicking on below - I would be happy to talk to you at any point her eis a summary of the job below -
Are you passionate and enthusiastic about providing first class care? Are you looking for a new opportunity to develop your clinical skills? Are you dynamic, professional and have a compassionate approach that enables you to deliver excellent care?
We are looking for experienced and qualified nurses to join one of the UK’s largest not for profit care organisations to assist in delivering a first class service of care to our residents. You will become part of a fantastic organisation that cares about their staff, their residents and their future! You will play an active part in driving this organisation forward and in return we will offer you:
- £500 introduction bonus
- Fully paid induction and free uniform and criminal records check
- Company pension scheme that includes employer contributions
- A structured career pathway and excellent training to encourage progression
- Staff benefit scheme including childcare vouchers and discounted high street shopping My caring rewards
To join our team we are looking for:
- A qualified nurse with a valid NMC Number who is exceedingly enthusiastic about residential care
- Someone who has an embedded knowledge of clinical skills and can encourage and support the staff team
- A great communicator who can lead a team to deliver the highest standards of care
- Availability to work alternate weekends
- An individual who has an excellent understanding of elderly care needs and the ability to produce accurate and detailed care plans for our residents to receive a care package that is tailored to their needs
We look forward to your application to join our fantastic team of trained and committed carers.
Appointments are subject to an enhanced certificate from the DBS. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Candidates must have a valid NMC Pin Number.
Candidates must be authorised to work in the EEC.