Appoint Group Vacancy
Job Title - Registered Nurse ( RNLD )
Location - Launceston
Salary - £14.00 PAID BREAKS ( Equals £15.27 with no paid breaks )
Hours - Full time, Days and Nights available (36 - 48 hours per week available)
Contract type - Permanent
To be considered for the role, you MUST be a registered nurse, with a valid NMC Pin.
If you're passionate about proving nursing care and regularly go above beyond what is expected, and look to gain formal qualifications while you do so, this is the perfect opportunity for you. You will be constantly developing and learning in the role - with outstanding training you will be expected to progress and push yourself forward.
On top of a superb working environment, and competitive starting salary, there is also an outstanding list of benefits, which are available to all members of staff, including - :
- Access to an award winning career development path, including paid training from the companies own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available
- Unrivalled Profit Share Scheme
- Formal Recognition of Outstanding commitment and work.
- Employee Assistance Helpline - confidential 24 hour counselling and legal information
- Generous Financial reward for the Refer a Friend Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers - Tax and N.I efficient Scheme to provide help to parents with young children
- Retail Discounts - between 5-10% discounts; including M&S, Sainsbury's, IKEA, Argos, Boots, and even Harrods
- Holiday and Travel Discounts
- Leisure savings including Cinema visits, dining out, Theme park and Attractions
- Discounted Health Club Membership
- Paid Breaks
- Generous annual leave
- Stakeholder pension plan
Full induction and ongoing training will be provided, and if you want to progress into even more senior nursing and management positions with full backing and support in the role, there is genuinely no other company who can offer that clear path.
Applicants must be a Registered Nurse ( RNLD ) and hold a valid nursing NMC PIN, without restriction.
For more information regarding this vacancy please contact Liam Kenny on 01489 774 205 for a confidential chat, or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com