Site or Unit :
Lingfield PointAddress :
First Floor Lingfield House Lingfield Point Darlington DL1 1RWContracted Weekly Hours : 37.5 - 6 month contract
Our central support functions are critical to ensuring our care homes are able to deliver the highest level of quality care. Central support teams exist to support managers, nurses and care staff in all aspects surrounding the operation of the care home allowing them to focus solely on the care of our residents.
Lingfield Point in Darlington provides financial processing support for all Four Seasons Health Care operations. Working closely with individual units and the finance team, you will ensure a quality fee administration to both internal and external sources.
As vital point of contact you will help to ensure a positive impression is created with all internal and external customers.
So as a Sales Ledger Clerk what do you need to do to make this happen?
- Carry out accurate and efficient processing within agreed timescales and checking transactions within their designated team
- Present a professional and helpful contact for all of our customers and team members.
- Ensure the accurate and timely resolution of all enquiries from both internal and external sources within their team and ensure relevant parties are updated.
- Build good working and supportive relationships with Home Administrators and external parties to ensure accurate and timely flow of information and minimal debt or credit balances.
- Accurate production and reconciliation of all period end reports, in line with department policies and procedures.