Salary: £28,000-£31,000 (£14.36-£15.90 per hour)
Hours: Full Time (37.5 hrs)
Contract Type: Permanent
We are currently looking for a highly motivated,experienced and flexible Scrub Nurse with Orthoapaedic experience to join a friendly and down to earth theatre team at a reputable private hospital in Oxfordshire. We will also consider applications from Registered Nurses / RN's who wish to develop their nursing career and train as a scrub nurse. The hospital is bright and welcoming and and has been designed to combine an exceptional standard of patient accommodation with the technical equipment and facilities that modern medicine demands. The hospital offers a wide variety of treatments including Orthopaedic, Spinal, Max Fax, Cosmetic and General Surgery and has a fantastic reputation for providing excellent standards of patient care. The hospital is in a central location and is easily accessible via public transport links around the Oxfordshire area.
What you’ll be doing
- As Scrub Nurse you will assist in all aspects of scrub nursing through a variety of specialties
- As Scrub Nurse you will be responsible for assisting with planning, implementing and assessing care of patients.
- As Scrub Nurse will have a commitment to providing a high standard of individualised clinical care to ensure the needs of the surgical patients are met within the Theatre environment.
- You must also be willing to undergo training/multiskilling into any specialties outside of your current experience.
- You will be assessment planning and implementing and evaluating care
- As Scrub nurse you will be looking after wound care.
- As Scrub nurse you will be looking after drug administration
- Managing your own workload
What you’ll need:
- As Scrub nurse / theatre practitioner scrub you will have excellent clinical skills and a high standard of communication are essential.
- RGN or ODP qualification required
- An understanding of clinical governance standards in a surgical environment
- As Scrub nurse / theatre practitioner scrub you will have at least 2 years previous scrub experience.
- As Scrub nurse you will have experience scrubbing for orthopaedic procedures.
Key employee benefits:
- Competitive salary
- 33 days annual leave including Bank Holidays (pro rata for part-time)
- Private Healthcare
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Child Care Vouchers
- Excellent Training and Development Opportunities
- Subsidised Staff Restaurant
- Free Off Site Parking
For more information and or to apply please call Jessica Osborne on 01489 774202 and or email email@example.com
This location is commutable from: Banbury, Boddicote, Adderbury and Wroxton