Hours: Full Time (37.5 hrs)
Contract Type: Permanent
We are currently looking for a highly motivated and experienced scrub nurses to join a friendly and down to earth theatre team at a reputable private hospital in Northamptonshire. The hospital is warm and welcoming and is constantly developing its services. The team there are proud of the comprehensive range of specialist departments and the high standard of care that they offer all of their guests. Specialties at the Hospital include Orthopaedic including neck and spine surgery, cosmetic surgery, cardiology, general surgery, gynaecology, ENT, urology, dermatology, ophthalmology, oral and maxillofacial surgery.The hospital is committed to the training and development of its staff and is in a great location meaning it is easily accessible via public transport links around Northamptonshire.
What you’ll be doing:
- As a scrub nurse / theatre practitioner scrub will have a commitment to providing a high standard of individualised clinical care to ensure the needs of the surgical patients are met within the Theatre environment.
- You must also be willing to undergo training/multiskilling into any specialities outside of your current experience.
- You will be assessment planning and implementing and evaluating care
- As a scrub nurse / theatre practitioner scrub you will be looking after wound care.
- As a scrub nurse / theatre practitioner scrub you will be looking after drug administration
- Managing your own workload
What you’ll need:
- As a scrub nurse / theatre practitioner scrub you will have excellent clinical skills and a high standard of communication are essential.
- RGN or ODP qualification required
- An understanding of clinical governance standards in a surgical environment
- As a scrub nurse / theatre practitioner scrub you will have at least 2 years previous scrub experience.
- As a scrub nurse you will have experience scrubbing for orthopaedic procedures.
Key employee benefits:
- Competitive salary
- 33 days annual leave including Bank Holidays (pro rata for part-time)
- Private Healthcare
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Child Care Vouchers
- Excellent Training and Development Opportunities
- Subsidised Staff Restaurant
- Free Off Site Parking