Appoint Group Vacancy
Job Title: Staff Nurse RMN / RNLD Rehabilitation Service
Location: Cheadle, Stoke-on-Trent
Salary: Starting salary up to £30,000 Based on experience ( Enhancements for unsociable hours)
Hours: Full time
I am currently looking for Learning disability or Mental Health qualified nurses to join a Low Secure service specialising in Rehabilitation for service users with Learning Disabilities and associated challenging behaviours. There is often dual diagnosis with complex Mental Health problems, or a forensic background. The position is a staff nurse role within an award winning organisation renowned for their work within mental health and learning disabilities in the UK.
Additional Enhancements and Benefits include:
- Enhanced rates for weekend, night and bank holiday work
- 33 days paid leave per annum
- Reimbursement of NMC Registration fee and support with Revalidation
- A full 6 month supported preceptorship for Newly Qualified Nurses
- Entitlement to take free therapeutic meals and refreshments with service users whilst on duty.
- A full induction programme
- Free onsite parking
- An employer assisted pension scheme of up to 3% of salary
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Free DBS Enhanced Disclosure
You will receive a full induction programme within the organisation, including any specialist training. The working environment is a fun, supportive one, and you will be encouraged to promote independence and progression within individuals within the service but within yourself also - there are opportunities for promotion to senior positions. This project will provide excellent robust opportunities for greater independence and re-integration into the community for individuals with learning disabilities and challenging behaviour who have perhaps previously resided in hospital or to provide an alternative to a hospital admission.
All applicants should be eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction.
For more information or to apply for the position please contact Liam Kenny on Apply Now >>. Alternatively, please send your CV to email@example.com.