Appoint Group Vacancy
Job Title: Staff Nurse RMN / RNLD Rehabilitation Service
Location: Cheadle, Stoke-on-Trent
Salary: Starting salary up to £30,000 Based on experience ( Enhancements for unsociable hours)
Hours: Full time
I am currently looking for Learning disability or Mental Health qualified nurses to join a Low Secure service specialising in Rehabilitation for service users with Learning Disabilities and associated challenging behaviours. There is often dual diagnosis with complex Mental Health problems, or a forensic background. The position is a staff nurse role within an award winning organisation renowned for their work within mental health and learning disabilities in the UK.
Additional Enhancements and Benefits include:
- Enhanced rates for weekend, night and bank holiday work
- 33 days paid leave per annum
- Reimbursement of NMC Registration fee and support with Revalidation
- A full 6 month supported preceptorship for Newly Qualified Nurses
- Entitlement to take free therapeutic meals and refreshments with service users whilst on duty.
- A full induction programme
- Free onsite parking
- An employer assisted pension scheme of up to 3% of salary
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Free DBS Enhanced Disclosure
You will receive a full induction programme within the organisation, including any specialist training. The working environment is a fun, supportive one, and you will be encouraged to promote independence and progression within individuals within the service but within yourself also - there are opportunities for promotion to senior positions. This project will provide excellent robust opportunities for greater independence and re-integration into the community for individuals with learning disabilities and challenging behaviour who have perhaps previously resided in hospital or to provide an alternative to a hospital admission.
All applicants should be eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction.