Semi independent living manager | Young People | Sidcup
4Social Work are currently recruiting for a Semi independent living manager to work within a semi independent unit in the area of Sidcup, working with young people aged 16-18 years.
The role of Semi independent living manager will be a Monday to Friday role and offering the suitable Semi independent living manager a generous starting salary of £30,000 PA.
The suitable candidate will hold experience within semi independent living management and understand the needs of young people suffring with drug and alcohol misuse, gang affiliation and sexual exploitation.
The suitable Semi independent living manager duties:
- Supervision and development of staff team
- Managing a semi independent Unit of 5-6 persons
- Formulation of care packages for looked after young people.
- Writing of residential core assessments, pathway plans and other competent reports to professionals as necessary.
- Direct work with young people and their families as part of the family support work to assess risks, strengths and viability of living in the community.
- Attend court as required when required
- Ensure Unit reach an outstanding/good inspection from Ofsted or other Authorites Day to day running of the project, policies and procedure, finance and all administration involved in a small Leaving care unit. In line with the 1989 children Act and the Care Standards Act 2000.
- Managing and working with set budgets
If you have the suitable experience of Semi independent living manager please contact Hannah London directly at 4Social Work.