Senior Cardiac Physiologist, Bupa Cromwell Hospital, London
Full time, salary competitive with on-call payment and excellent benefits
About Bupa Cromwell Hospital
Located in the heart of Kensington, Bupa Cromwell Hospital is an international hospital committed to providing the highest quality healthcare for our patients. We are the preferred health care provider for leading consultants, complex patients, international and local patients alike. We deliver an unparalleled patient experience, tailored to cultural needs and are continuously improving best practice.
About the Department
The Cardiology department performs a full range of non-invasive procedures and invasive diagnostic and interventional procedures. We attract leading consultants and doctors recognised for excellence in their fields. At the heart of everything we do, we recruit and train excellent clinical and support staff.
Who we're looking for
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Cardiac Physiologist to join us in our new diagnostic centre. We would expect the successful candidate to meet the following minimal requirements:
* BSc in Clinical Physiology (Cardiology) or BTEC/HTEC in MPPM/MSCT (or equivalent)
* Current ILS
* Demonstrable experience working in a Non-Invasive and Invasive Cardiac Physiologist role
* Registered with RCCP
Duties and Responsibilities
* Fit, analyse and support Holter monitors, 24 BP monitors and arrhythmia monitors
* Perform ECG and exercise stress testing
* Perform CRM follow up, if skills are in place or be prepared to work towards competency
* Perform Echos if BSE accredited
* Perform and report on tilt table testing, if skills are in place or be prepared to work towards competency
* Provide haemodynamic monitoring in the Angiography lab for all cardiac diagnostic and interventional procedure, if skills are in place or be prepared to work towards competency
* Provide physiology support for pacemaker/ICD/ILR implants, if skills are in place or be prepared to work towards competency
* Provide physiology support for Electrophysiology testing and ablations including proficient use of 3D mapping system, if skills are in place or be prepared to work towards competency
Why Work for us?
We are looking for highly skilled and enthusiastic people with vision and ambition. In return, Bupa Cromwell Hospital offers its employees an environment where we embrace employee engagement, performance excellence, development and diversity, helping our people to realise their potential.
For further information or to apply, please contact Lisa O'Connor on 07912 574552 or email [Click here to apply]