£8.00 per hour + Company Benefits
We are looking for Senior Care Assistants to join our team at Dalby Court Care Home based in Middlesbrough. We have vacancies for 44 hours per week on night shifts and are happy to consider both Full & Part Time applicantions.
Dalby Court provides general residential and Elderly Mentally Ill (EMI) residential care for older people. Dalby Court continually strives to provide the highest quality care and we deliver an individual service to our residents in a comfortable homely atmosphere. We respect the privacy, dignity and individuality of each person and offer a range of activities for people to become involved with as part of their personal tailored care programme.
- Administering medication and medication audits
- Dealing with all aspects of personal care i.e. assisting with dressing, eating and bathing
- Writing and reviewing of care plans
- Keeping up to date with all training and documentation required
- Build good relationships with the people we support as well as other staff members
- Provide daily support to the residents to help maintain and improve, where possible, independence and mobility
- 28 days annual leave inc BH (pro rata)
- Child Care Vouchers
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Retail Discount Scheme
- Cost of DBS Check
- On-going Training & Development
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Must hold (or be working towards) QCF / NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- Previous Senior experience within a similar environment
- Previous experience with administering medication
- Familiar with medication procedures and confident to lead a shift in the managers absence
- Must be able to work as a team member as well as acting on own initiative
- Must be flexible upon the night rota
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Our positions are subject to Enhanced DBS Disclosures which will be completed upon successful application. All applications will be dealt with on an individual basis in accordance with our policy and organisational requirements.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.