Senior Care Assistant NVQ2
Base Pay : £6.71 - £7.37 /Hour
Other Pay : N/A
Location : UK-Chorley
Site or Unit :
Euxton Park Care HomeAddress :
Wigan Road Euxton Chorley Lancashire PR7 6DYContracted Weekly Hours : 33
Euxton Park is a pupose built 63 bed care home providing care for both general nursing and general residential care. We are set in a beautiful rural setting, off the main road, in the village of Euxton with good access to road and rail links. Many of the residents are local to the village and as such we work hard to maintain links within the community. The home is bright and welcoming and has recently been refurbished and works closely with the palliative care team at St Catherines hospice.
As a Senior Care Assistant you will support the running of the shift and show warmth and support to our residents and their families; helping to promote independence and dignity and positively enhancing the lives of individuals in our care.
So as a Senior Care Assistant what do you need to do to make this happen?
- Ensure the delivery of quality of care by continually assessing our residents needs and wishes
- Develop, review and update care plans to meet our clients changing physical, social and psychological needs
- Communicate professionally and warmly with visitors and family, and other health care professionals
- Promote high standards of care by ensuring all staff are supervised appropriately and shifts run in a smooth and efficient manner
- Promote the Home in a professional manner, by becoming actively involved in raising awareness of the Home within the local community
In order to achieve this our carers should have:
A positive attitude and wholly adopt a person centered approach; showing compassion and a desire to make a difference. Show leadership qualities, and be willing to take ownership for the delivery of quality care. Our senior care assistants must hold a minimum of NVQ level 2 in Health and Social Care and have a legal right to work in the UK.
Four Seasons Health Care provide a variety of competitive benefits, including a generous holiday allowance, a bespoke development programme, childcare vouchers and an employee discount scheme. Plus free parking and uniform where applicable.
If you have the skills to succeed in this role and are committed to the provision of quality care please click on Apply now.