Senior Care Assistant NVQ2
Base Pay : £7.33 /Hour
Other Pay : N/A
Location : UK-Rotherham
Site or Unit :
Broadacres Care HomeAddress :
Naylor Street, Parkgate, Rotherham, South Yorkshire, S62 6BPContracted Weekly Hours : 38.5 hours NIGHTS
Broadacres is a 50 bed care home situated in a quiet corner of Rotherham, just a short walk away from local shops and other facilities. Our dedicated care team at Broadacres provide high standards of care to residential and dementia residents, and our skilled care assistants meet each person's needs with dedication. We have well maintained secluded gardens and a varied activity program for all our residents, who also enjoy traditional cuisine in well-appointed dining rooms.
As a Senior Care Assistant you will support the running of the shift and show warmth and support to our residents and their families; helping to promote independence and dignity and positively enhancing the lives of individuals in our care.
So as a Senior Care Assistant what do you need to do to make this happen?
- Ensure the delivery of quality of care by continually assessing our residents needs and wishes
- Develop, review and update care plans to meet our clients changing physical, social and psychological needs
- Communicate professionally and warmly with visitors and family, and other health care professionals
- Promote high standards of care by ensuring all staff are supervised appropriately and shifts run in a smooth and efficient manner
- Promote the Home in a professional manner, by becoming actively involved in raising awareness of the Home within the local community
In order to achieve this our carers should have:
A positive attitude and wholly adopt a person centered approach; showing compassion and a desire to make a difference. Show leadership qualities, and be willing to take ownership for the delivery of quality care. Our senior care assistants must hold a minimum of NVQ level 2 in Health and Social Care and have a legal right to work in the UK.
Four Seasons Health Care provide a variety of competitive benefits, including a generous holiday allowance, a bespoke development programme, childcare vouchers and an employee discount scheme. Plus free parking and uniform where applicable.
If you have the skills to succeed in this role and are committed to the provision of quality care please click on Apply now.