A large, purpose built care home in the Stone area has vacancies for experienced Senior Care Assistants to join their team, with full time hours available.
This facility provides round the clock care to elderly residents with general nursing and disability care needs, promoting a homely and friendly environment.
Candidates for these Senior Carer positions should meet the following criteria:
- Have successfully completed NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care or a recognised equivalent
- Experienced within an elderly care environment
- Confident undertaking all aspects of care required
- Strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Passionate about providing high quality care and making a positive impact on the lives of vulnerable adults
- Ideally you will also have up to date medications training
36 hours per week are available on days, nights or rotation. A competitive hourly pay rate of £8.12 is offered.
To apply now, please follow the link below.
If you are interested and would like more information about this vacancy or any other opportunities in nursing from Staff Nurse to Senior Management level throughout The West Midlands, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on 01535 604940.
Alternatively, please visit our website for a full national vacancy list.