A specialist care facility located near Harlow currently requires an experienced Registered Nurse with management experience to work as Senior Clinical Manager on a permanent basis.
This service provides dedicated rehabilitation care and support to service users with acquired brain and spinal injuries and complex neurological conditions and aims to maximise the quality of life, comfort and abilities of service users, with service users predominantly undergoing slow stream rehabilitation.
As Senior Clinical Manager, duties will include:
- Providing effective clinical leadership to the care and nursing teams that cover over 50 beds over a 24 hour shift system
- Supervising all aspects of care and ensuring the best possible standards and levels of service are maintained
- Undertaking some hands on care when required
The ideal candidate will be:
- Qualified and registered as an Adult/General or Mental Health Nurse
- Experienced in a senior or leadership role with strong leadership skills
- Experienced working with this client group, with excellent clinical knowledge and ability
- Passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of others by providing holistic care
Working hours for this post are 37.5 per week on day shifts, although some flexibility may be required on occasion to meet the needs of the service.
A highly competitive salary of £40,000 per annum is offered and alongside this, the successful candidate will also receive an excellent staff benefits package which includes private medical cover, life assurance, a company pension, a generous annual leave allowance and excellent training, development and progression opportunities.
If you are interested and would like to apply for this post, please submit your CV through the link provided.
For more information about this vacancy or any other managerial posts within the Health and Social Care sector, please contact Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment on 01535 604940 or alternatively, please visit our website for a full list of vacancies.