Senior Cross Sectional Radiographer
£35,000 - £44,347 depending on experience
We are looking for a Senior Cross Sectional Radiographer to join an established Imaging Department within a leading private hospital in London. This role would ideally suit an experienced Radiographer who can perform a wide range of diagnostic radiographic procedures, especially in cross- sectional imaging.
You will play an active role in contributing to the delivery of an effective, efficient and responsive imaging service. As a cross- sectional senior radiographer you must have solid experience in CT and MRI.
You will also participate in the Governance of the department; including Risk Management, Health and Safety, Research and Audit activities.
As well as competitive salaries and contributory pension schemes, including the option to continue with NHS pensions, they offer excellent training and career progression opportunities. Other benefits available after a qualifying period include; season ticket & rental deposit loans, private healthcare cover and high street discounts.
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
- Current HPC registration
- Expert knowledge of diagnostic imaging delivery, especially in CT/MRI
- Ability to work independently & accurately
- Ability to work under pressure
- Experience of working as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Full knowledge of IR(ME)R2000, Ionising radiation regulations, and adhere to the Code of Confidentiality and the Data Protection Act
- Experience in day to day usage of RIS/PACS.
If you are ready for a new challenge and relish the chance to become part of a successful, forward thinking organisation then we would love to hear from you.
For more information and or to apply for this role please call Lydia Robinson on 01489 774207 and or email Lydia.email@example.com