RGN - Registered General Nurse
Up to £31,000 per annum (Band 5/6)
A private hospital situated in Surrey/West Sussex is searching for a Senior Nurse (RGN) to join their professional and caring team who support patients within theatre, post-op care and recovery capacities.
This specialist facility requires you as a Senior Nurse to provide attentive and efficient care to clients who are undergoing or recovering from orthopedic and other surgical procedures as well as managing and supervising the nursing team.
As a Senior Nurse you are offered:
- Up to £31,000 per annum (Band 5/6)
- 25 days annual leave
- Life assurance
- Private medical cover
- Wellness screening
- Eyesight tests
- Childcare vouchers
- Contributory pension scheme
- Cycle to work gym membership
- Transport season ticket loans
- Free on-site parking
What the Senior Nurse role requires of you:
- A valid nursing qualification and NMC PIN.
- Previous experience within surgical, theatre, orthopedic, ward and outpatient environments desirable.
- To deliver at all times high quality nursing care by assessment of patient need, implementation of care and evaluation of progress/outcome, in line with national and corporate standards.
- To work co-operatively with medical staff and other members of the multidisciplinary team in order to ensure positive outcomes for each patient episode.
- To be actively involved in nursing research projects in support of clinical practice, and participate with the Sister in the conceptual development of nursing practice, including the development and formulation of evidence-linked multidisciplinary care pathways.
- To assist in the formulation of procedures and standards, and to participate in clinical and organisational audits for the maintenance and development of a quality service.
- To ensure that advice and information given to patients and/or relatives is appropriate and meets their needs.
The hospital is part of a larger private healthcare group that provides a variety of specialist services across the UK and is recognised for its high quality delivery of surgical, post-operative and rehabilitation care.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy