A small specialist care service in Castleford that provides nursing care for adults with Huntingdon’s Disease and complex mental health needs currently has a Senior Nurse vacancy.
Applicants for this Senior Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
- Qualified and registered with the NMC as an Adult/General Nurse (RGN), Mental Health Nurse (RMN) or Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD)
- Ideally experienced working with this client group, with knowledge and understanding of the complex care requirements involved
- Confident providing clinical leadership to a strong care and nursing team
- Passionate about high quality care
- Flexible to work a range of shift patterns on a rotational basis when required
The successful applicant for this Senior Nurse post will be joining a fully CQC compliant service that is run by a leading provider of nursing and residential care services in the area and you will benefit from excellent staff training, development and career progression opportunities.
Working hours for this Senior Nurse post are 42 per week and the rate of pay offered is £14.30 per hour.
To apply now, please follow the link below.
If you are interested and would like more information about this vacancy or any other opportunities in nursing from Staff Nurse to Senior Management level throughout West Yorkshire, please call Katie Butler at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on 01535 604940.
Alternatively, please visit SYK Recruitment Specialists’ website for a full national vacancy list.