- To deputise for the Health at Work Clinical Manager in his/her absence with the day to day management of the service.
- To assist with the recruitment and selection process.
- To undertake annual staff appraisals and set objectives with regular reviews throughout the year and identify personal development plans.
- To assist in achieving clinical excellence by developing and setting clinical and organisational standards.
- Assist with managing current/expansion of service level agreements with external clients and advising on individual requirements.
- To participate in meetings pertaining to health at work with the Trust, managers and external clients.