Senior Occupational Health Nurse Advisor
Service Care Health are currently seeking an experienced Occupational Health Nurse to work on a part time basis in the Blackpool area.
The position is for a period of 3 months initially on a part time basis, with the view to extension for the ideal candidate.
You will be responsible for:
• Undertaking Occupational Health case management / management referrals, contacting the employees by telephone, compiling clinical records and business focused management advice reports.
• Working to agreed service levels for our customers.
• Ensuring that data entered into client records are accurate, legible, concise and coherent, in accordance with the NMC standards.
• Proactively manage individual cases from the point of referral to resolution of the case be that return to work, ill health retirement or leaving the business.
• Liaising with HR teams and or line managers and provide advice on compliance within current Occupational Health legislation.
Skills and experience required:
• You will be a qualified RGN ideally with either a diploma or certificate in Occupational Health or experienced within a local authority setting.
• Case Management experience is desirable.
Why Service Care Health?
We provide and cover the costs of:
• A full, enhanced CRB check
• Competitive pay rates
• Relevant training courses
• Occupational health checks
• A dedicated consultant, providing a single point of contact
Candidates will be required to provide two references, and proof of their right to work within the UK.
We also offer an incredible candidate referral scheme. £250 is paid for the name and contact number of your referral when we are able to place them into work, once their probation period has been passed.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please call Matthew at Service Care Health on 01772 208961.