Hours: Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
We are currently looking for a highly motivated, passionate and enthusiastic Senior ODP-Anaesthetics to join a lovely and down to earth theatre team at a reputable private hospital in Surrey. The hospital is bright, warm and really welcoming and has provided an excellent level of service to the local community for almost sixty years and is frequently ranked by patients as one of the top private hospitals in Surrey. The service enjoys a fantastic reputation for its excellent standards of quality patient care, and having the best equipment. The specialties the hospital look after include: Orthopaedic Surgery, Gynaecology, General Surgery and Gastroenterology.In addition they have Chest Physicians, Dermatologists, Dieticians, Endoscopists, Endocrinologists, ENT surgeons, Elderly Care, Haematologists, Oncologists, Oral & Maxillo-Facial Surgeons, Paediatricians, Pain Physicians, Plastic Surgeons, Podiatrists, Psychiatrists, Rheumatologists, Speech Therapists, Urologists and Vascular Surgeons. The hospital is in a central location and easily accessible vias public transport links around Surrey.
What you'll be doing
- As Senior ODP-Anaesthetics you will provide a high standard of professional practice and clinical care.
- As Senior ODP-Anaesthetics you will be working with the theatre team to promote a good working environment.
- As Senior ODP-Anaesthetics you will anticipate and interpret patient needs and the level of care required.
- As Senior ODP-Anaesthetics you will have the ability to provide more complex care needs to patients with minimal supervision.
- As Senior ODP-Anaesthetics you will evaluate care outcomes for a list of patients, as delivered by a team.
- As Senior ODP-Anaesthetics you will be able to deal safely and professionally with a range of clinical challenges within the workplace
What you'll need:
- As Senior ODP-Anaesthetics you will be HCPC registered
- As Senior ODP-Anaesthetics you will have a minimum of 4 years anaesthetics experience and knowledge
- As Senior ODP-Anaesthetics you will have flexibility regarding shift patterns
- Experience within an emergency setting is also preferential but not essential.
Key employee benefits:
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life assurance cover
- Contributory pension scheme
- Staff counselling service
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Subsidised meals on duty
For more information and or to apply please call Jessica Osborne on 01489 774202 and or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This location is commutable from: Surbiton, New Malden and Mitcham