Senior Paediatric Nurse - CYP Services
Salary:£30,000-£38,000 (£15.38-£19.49 per hour)
Hours: Full Time (37.5 hrs)
Contract Type: Permanent
We are currently looking for a highly motivated, experienced and passionate Senior Paediatric Nurse join a fantastic team at a really reputable private hospital in the Oxfordshire area. The hospital is bright, warm and welcoming and is one of the most technologically advanced private hospitals in the UK. They offer a wide variety of cases which will broaden your skills, in an innovative clean and modern environment. The service enjoys a great reputation for fantastic patient care and is easily accessible via public transport links in the Oxfordshire area.
What you'll be doing:
- As Senior Paediatric Nurse you will form an essential part of our ward team.
- You'll deliver high quality, clinically effective patient care.
- As Senior Paediatric nurse you'll enjoy the variety of working within different specialist areas, as well as the flexibility to work shifts to suit your lifestyle.
- As an essential part of our small Paediatric team, you will work mainly in the Ward
- You will be joining us at an exciting time where you will have the ability to help the team shape the service going forwards ensuring that our paediatric patients receive outstanding care.
What you'll need:
- As Senior Paediatric Nurse you will need some post registration experience in a surgical ward environment.
- As Senior Paediatric Nurse you must be NMC qualified.
Key employee benefits:
- Continuing professional and career development
- Generous holiday and leave arrangements
- Flexible pension options
- Life assurance and healthcare schemes
- Health assessments (after a qualifying period)
- Free membership at our Health Fitness & Wellbeing Centres, with heavily subsidised memberships for family
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee assistance programme for professional advice and counselling - legal, financial, etc.
- Employee discounts on a wide range of products or services
For more information and or to apply please call Jessica Osborne on 01489 774202 and or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This location is commutable from: Oxford, Cumnor, Wheatley, Kiddington