12 Month Fixed Term Contract
£35,000 - £40,644 dep. on exp.
We are looking for a Senior Radiographer, who is passionate about imaging to join an established imaging team in London for a 12 month fixed term contract. The Successful applicant will have solid experience working within a busy imaging department at a Senior level.
Key responsibilities include;
- Perform a range of diagnostic radiographic procedures, mainly in mammography, general and theatre, contributing to the delivery of an effective, efficient and responsive imaging service
- Ensure that all data inputs are recorded for both patient record integrity, accounts and statistical evaluation purposes
- Acquire diagnostic images and physically position the full range of patient presentations accurately for examinations, taking into account patient limitations and adapting standard techniques where necessary
- Operate advanced software on specialised Radiological equipment e.g. image reformatting and dynamic imaging
If you are ready for a new challenge and relish the chance to become part of a successful, forward thinking organisation then we would love to hear from you.
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
- Current HPC registration
- Expert knowledge of diagnostic imaging delivery, especially in CT/MRI
- Ability to work independently & accurately
- Ability to work under pressure
- Experience of working as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Full knowledge of IR(ME)R2000, Ionising radiation regulations, and adhere to the Code of Confidentiality and the Data Protection Act
- Experience in day to day usage of RIS/PACS.
As well as competitive salaries and contributory pension schemes, including the option to continue with NHS pensions, they offer excellent training and career progression opportunities. Other benefits available after a qualifying period include; season ticket & rental deposit loans, private healthcare cover and high street discounts.
If you are ready for a new challenge and relish the chance to become part of a successful, forward thinking organisation then we would love to hear from you. For more information and or to apply for this role please call Lydia Robinson on 01489 774207 and or email Lydia.email@example.com