Senior Registered Nurse
Full Time - 37.5 hours
Salary: £ (Negotiable)
Cheadle, Greater Manchester
Search Consultancy is looking to recruit a Senior Registered Nurse to work full time on behalf of one of private hospital in Great Manchester.
This hospital is one of Britain's leading healthcare providers of independent healthcare with a national network of hospitals. This hospital is looking for a senior registered nurse to join the ward department at this private institution.
Senior Registered Nurses will be joining a multi disciplinary team that tend to complex care and surgical needs. Senior Registered Nurses will be expected to:
- Asses care needs and development
- Evaluate programs of care
- Perform clinical nursing in all required areas
- Implement care delivery via care plans
- Update care plans
Senior Registered Nurses must have:
- A professional nursing qualification - Registered General Nurse
- Evidence of abilities to communicate at a high level
- Flexible within a team
You can get further details about this role by simply contacting Kabibi Luseni at Search Consultancy in the Manchester Branch. (AGY).
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.