Senior Registered Nurse: Outpatients
To provide exemplary planned care for patients while managing a team.
To ensure the team delivers effective patient care by providing appropriate clinical and managerial leadership.
- Offer a comprehensive nursing service to the patients and Consultants who are using our outpatient facilities
- Lead the Outpatient nursing service day-to-day.
- Act as a hospital ambassador for our consultants
- Perform nursing duties as required such as dressings, suture removal, chaperoning, venepuncture and minor procedures.
- Ensure accurate completion of all nursing documentation, including charge forms and other departmental documentation
- Communicate effectively all information relating to patient care to colleagues and consultants
- Comply with the hospital's policies and procedures and to be involved in their review
- Update and review departmental risk assessments
- Lead improvements in customer care within Outpatients
- To be actively involved in developing Outpatients
- Registered General Nurse
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Organisational and planning abilities
- Able to demonstrate clinical credibility with healthcare professionals.
- Post registration experience
- Previous experience working in an Outpatient area or equivalent.
- Experience of clinical management
- Leadership skills
- Evidence of teaching / coaching colleagues
Spire Healthcare’s mission is to bring together the best people who are dedicated to developing excellent clinical environments and delivering the highest quality patient care. We constantly invest in our people, facilities and equipment to ensure our patients receive a high standard of care.