Senior Scrub Nurse - Gynaecology and Urology
Salary:£30,000-£36,000 (£15.35-£18.46 per hour)
Hours: Full Time (37.5 hrs)
Contract Type: Permanent
We are currently looking for an exceptional Senior Scrub Nurse with a passion for high standards and a meticulous eye for detail and experience with Gynaecology and Urology Surgery to join a fantastic team at a really reputable private hospital in the Oxfordshire area. The hospital is bright, warm and welcoming and is one of the most technologically advanced private hospitals in the UK. They offer a wide variety of cases which will broaden your skills, in an innovative clean and modern environment. The service enjoys a great reputation for fantastic patient care and is easily accessible via public transport links in the Oxfordshire area.
What you'll be doing:
- As Senior Scrub Nurse you will be working as part of a close-knit multidisciplinary team.
- As Senior Scrub Nurse you'll know that this role requires high levels of focus and engagement.
- As Senior Scrub Nurse you'll work on a varied caseload using technology, equipment and facilities which are state-of-the-art and maintained to our high standards.
- As Senior Scrub Nurse you will be supervising and supporting clinical support staff and junior staff in the delivery of care, providing education, training and mentorship to meet development needs
- As Senior Scrub Nurse you will be delivering high quality patient care, which is clinically effective, evidence based and appropriate
- As Senior Scrub Nurse you will be assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating care as part of a collaborative programme
What you'll need:
- As a registered Theatre Nurse or Operating Department Practitioner, you'll have the qualifications and experience relevant to your registration.
- As Senior Scrub Nurse you will have post-registration experience.
- Immediate / Advanced Life Support is desirable.
- As Senior Scrub Nurse you must be NMC or HCPC qualified.
Key employee benefits:
- Continuing professional and career development
- Generous holiday and leave arrangements
- Flexible pension options
- Life assurance and healthcare schemes
- Health assessments (after a qualifying period)
- Free membership of our fantastic Health Fitness & Wellbeing Centres, with heavily subsidised memberships for family
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee assistance programme for professional advice and counselling - legal, financial, etc.
- Employee discounts on a wide range of products or services
This location is commutable from: Oxford, Cumnor, Wheatley, Kiddington