An opportunity has arisen in a private hospital in the Orpington area for an experienced Scrub Nurse/Practitioner to join their Operating Theatres Department.
You will join a modern facility that maintains the highest standards of patient care and customer satisfaction and you will play a key role in delivery of a high quality service.
Applicants for this Senior Scrub Practitioner post should meet the following specification:
- Adult/General Nurse (RGN) with NMC registration or Operating Department Practitioner (ODP) with HCPC registration
- Have completed a recognised Advanced Scrub Practitioner qualification along with ENB 998 and/or D32/33/A1 or recognised equivalents
- Demonstrate extensive experience in a Theatre Scrub role, ideally with senior level experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and confident providing clinical leadership
- Able to work flexible shift patterns that includes day and night shifts
This is a full time position with contracted hours of 37.5 per week.
A competitive salary package is offered of £36,000 per annum plus private medical cover, life assurance, excellent working conditions and extensive training and development opportunities along with much more.
If you are interested and would like more information about this role or any other clinical vacancies in the private healthcare sector, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on 01535 604940.
To apply now, please submit your CV through the link provided.
Please visit SYK Recruitment Specialist’s website for a national vacancy list to find nursing or management opportunities in the health and social care sector near you.