Senior Staff Nurse / RGN -Outpatients
Hours: Full Time and Part Time Available
Contract Type: Permanent
We are currently looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic and experienced Senior Staff Nurse / RGN -Outpatients to join a fantastic Outpatients team working at a very reputable private hospital in Kent. The hospital is bright warm and welcoming and set in a beautiful location. They look after a range of clinical services which are delivered in a way that is tailored to meet individual needs as possible. Everyone at the hospital is fully committed to excellence in healthcare and they have a continuous programme of improvement to maintain our extremely high standards. It is easily accessible from public transport links and has an excellent reputation throughout the Kent area.
The successful candidates will form part of an expanding team.
What you'll need:
- As Senior Staff Nurse / RGN -Outpatients you will be delivering a high standard of individual focused care to patients undergoing a variety of Outpatient consultations and procedures.
- As Senior Staff Nurse / RGN -Outpatients you will be required to have experience of medical, surgical or pre-operative assessment clinics, and possess the ambition to further develop your knowledge and skills across these diverse areas of nursing.
- As Senior Staff Nurse / RGN -Outpatients General supervision of junior members of the team, including providing clinical supervision/act as a mentor, being accountable for Inpatients in the absence of the Sister or Service Manager
What you'll need:
- As Senior Staff Nurse / RGN -Outpatients you will have a degree in a healthcare related field or equivalent qualification and/or experience
- As Senior Staff Nurse / RGN -Outpatients you will be a registered Nurse / RGN(with supporting PREP evidence)
- As Senior Staff Nurse / RGN -Outpatients ALRT/ILS training or a willingness to undertake training
- As Senior Staff Nurse / RGN -Outpatients Basic phlebotomy, drug administration (IV and sub-cutaneous) and ECG monitoring experience or a willingness to undertake training
- Proven ability to undertake multiple tasks under pressure
- Mentorship experience or willingness to undertake training
- Strong patient-centred approach
- 27 days' annual leave entitlement, rising with length of service
- Defined contribution pension scheme and life assurance plan
- A free minibus system with various pick up points in the local area and from nearby rail links.
- In-house training and development facilities
- Enjoyable social events such as the bi-annual fair, Christmas lunches and dinners, prize-giving, trips, quiz nights and raffles
- Opportunity to apply for the Lord Plant Travel Fellowship with up to £3,000 for the successful staff member to travel anywhere globally and learn about healthcare related ideas
- Subsidised food and beverages, and free on-site parking
- Access to a private children's nursery on-site. Click here to visit KB's Day Nursery.
- Investors in People accreditation
For more information and or to apply please call Jessica Osborne on 01489 774202 and or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This location is commutable from: Cranbrook, Sissinghurst, Tenterden, Kent