An opportunity has arisen in an exclusive private hospital in Haringey for an experienced Registered Nurse to work as Senior Staff Nurse in the Surgical and Pre-Assessment Wards.
As Senior Staff Nurse you will take responsibility for providing high standards of nursing care and ensuring patient safety, predominantly undertaking Pre-Assessment duties. You will support the Ward Management team in the day to day running of the ward and will provide clinical leadership and line management to the nursing team.
Applicants for this Senior Staff Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC Registered Adult/General Nurse (RGN)
- At least 2 years’ experience in Surgical and Pre-Assessment ward settings, ideally within the private healthcare sector
- Able to undertake all aspects of clinical care planning and delivery to a high standard
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Knowledge and understanding of both CQC requirements and Clinical Governance
- Flexible to work rotating shift patterns
- Ideally have completed a recognised mentorship qualification
This is a full time position with a 37.5 hour working week, with both day and night shifts required.
The competitive salary offered is from £30,000 to £34,000 depending on experience and staff benefits include enrolment to a company pension scheme, health screening and private medical insurance.
If you are interested and would like more information about this role or any other clinical vacancies in the private healthcare sector throughout Greater London, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on 01535 604940.
To apply now, please submit your CV through the link provided.
Please visit SYK Recruitment Specialist’s website for a national vacancy list to find nursing or management opportunities in the health and social care sector near you.