Staff Nurse (RGN) – Location – Contract/Perm – Salary
Job Description for Staff Nurse (RGN):
STR Health is looking for a Registered General Nurse (RGN) to join their client's prestigious nursing home group. You must be RGN qualified and have a real passion for elderly care.
STR Health invites applications from motivated and thoughtful RGN's.
Job Duties for Staff Nurse (RGN):
- Registered Nurse (RGN) will be responsible for administration of medication
- Planning, implementing and supervising the provision of quality care
- Maintain a safe and secure environment for clients, staff members and visitors
- Day to day ordering, auditing, and stock control
- General nursing care such as wound dressing and personal care
- Assist Home Manager with their role in care reviews and meetings with local PCT
The successful Staff Nurse (RGN) must have:
- Applicants must be a Registered Nurse
- Valid NMC PIN
- A proven clinical track record
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Problem Solving and Continuous Improvement
- Effective interpersonal communication and Influencing skills
- A strong customer focus
- A flexible approach to working hours
- Career advancement opportunities, promotion based on success
For more details please click APPLY now
STR Health is currently seeking a Registered General Nurse (RGN) to work within a prestigious nursing home.