Senior Staff Nurse-Gynaecology
£35,000 - £39,000 /Year
Permanent, FT - 37.5 hrs
Are you a nurse looking for a new role & a chance to get your career on the right path?
Let TTM Healthcare point you in the right direction with this exciting opportunity....
Our client is one of the oldest Hospitals, located in the heart of London, specialising in Medical and Surgical care. They have several units spanned across two prestigious areas of London focused on providing world-class treatment to their patients. They have an expansive team of over 300 consultants who are supported by expertly qualified nurses offering care in various specialities including: Diagnostic & Radiology services, Oncology, Ophthalmology, Cardiology, Cosmetic, Dialysis & Endoscopy. This is a 250 bedded hospital with 17 Theatres, and Endoscopy unit, Radiology unit and Dialysis unit.
We are currently looking to recruit a Sister/Charge Nurse to join The General Surgery-Gynaecology department of the hospital. They are ideally looking for nurses with 3+ years post-graduation experience and who has experience of working within gynaecology.
The hospital iself has 250 beds, 12 theatre and endoscopy suite and a large ICU department.
To be considered for this role you would have:
- Registered General Nursing Degree
- NMC Registration
- Minimum of 3 years post-graduation experience
- Experience of working within gynaecology department preferable
- Be a good team player who can adapt easily to different situations
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate
- Keep up to date with advances in Nursing Practices and comply with NMC guidelines
- Previous experience of managing a department
- Working towards mentorships course ideally
- Be up to date on current issues within gynaecology
- Phlebotomy, Cannulation and experience of managing clients requiring epidural analgesia
- Adopt a holistic approach to patients
- Work in accordance with Clinical Governance and COSHH guidelines
- To ensure confidentiality is adhered to at all times
Additional benefits for working for the company would include:
- Healthcare Plan
- Ticket loans
- Accommodation Assistance
- Continued Training and Career Progression
To fulfil your dream of working in for a company that truly appreciate you please call Clara on 0203-582-1406 or email your CV asap.
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
3+ years experience