A Senior Staff Nurse vacancy has arisen within a private hospital in Kettering, with full time hours available on a permanent basis.
Applicants for this Senior Staff Nurse position should be/have:
- Qualified and registered with the NMC as a Level 1 Adult/General Nurse (RGN)
- Prior experience within a senior role in a hospital setting
- Strong clinical skills and knowledge
- Have completed a teaching and assessing qualification such as ENB998 with experience mentoring and supporting junior staff
- Evidence of continuing professional development in a clinical specialism
As Senior Staff Nurse, you will provide guidance, support and clinical supervision to the department’s nursing team and duties will include compiling rotas, staff recruitment, management and assessment and working to ensure high standards of care are maintained.
A competitive salary is offered in the region of £28,000 to £34,876 per annum in return for full time hours.
Staff benefits for this position include free gym membership, private medical cover and life assurance schemes, generous annual leave allowances and excellent support for professional development and career progression.
If you are interested and would like more information about this role or any other nursing vacancies in private hospital or clinic settings, please contact Amy Phelan at SYK Recruitment on 01535 604940, or alternatively visit our website for a comprehensive vacancy list.
To apply now, please submit your CV through the link provided.