Senior Theatre Practitioner
Hours: Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
We are currently looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic and committed Senior Theatre Practitioner to join a lovely Theatre Team at a very reputable private hospital in Berkshire. The hospital is bright warm and welcoming and has a long standing reputation for providing first class private medical care. The hospitals caters for a wide variety of treatments and specialties including: Breast Surgery, Cardiology,Cosmetic Surgery, Gyanecology,Oral and Max Fax, Orthopaedics and many more. The hospital prides itself on its wide range of services that are all provided by specialist doctors and nurses in a relaxed and comfortable environment. It is in a central location and is easily accessible via public transport links around Berkshire.
What you'll be doing:
- As Senior Theatre Practitioner you will assess patient's health and wellbeing across a complex and changing caseload.
- As Senior Theatre Practitioner you will assist in the delivery of care to meet patient's health and wellbeing.
- As Senior Theatre Practitioner you will provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information.
- As Senior Theatre Practitioner you will assist in maintaining and developing services.
- As Senior Theatre Practitioner you will assist acknowledge the risk of Healthcare Associated Infections (HCAI) and understand own responsibility as agreed with line manager in the prevention and control of HCAI.
What you'll need:
- As Senior Theatre Practitioner you will be registered with the appropriate governing board (HCPC/NMC)
- As Senior Theatre Practitioner you will be educated to degree level education or equivalent knowledge and skills gained through any combination of alternative study or employment experience.
- As Senior Theatre Practitioner you will have your Advanced Life Support qualification.
- As Senior Theatre Practitioner you will have evidence of Continued Professional Development (CPD) clearly recorded for professional profile.
- As Senior Theatre Practitioner you will have completed clinical placements in a variety of areas.
- You will have knowledge and experience of a range of approaches to the management of patients utilising clinical reasoning.
- You will have understanding of Health Environment policies and legislation including Clinical, HR, E&D, Governance.
Key employee benefits:
- Ongoing training and support,
- Performance related bonus opportunity,
- Contributory pension scheme,
- Life assurance,
- Private medical cover,
- Wellness screening,
- Eyesight tests,
- Childcare vouchers,
- Cycle to work,
- Gym membership
- Transport season ticket loans
This location is commutable from: Reading, Beenham, Calcot, Woodley, Early