An exclusive Camden based private hospital facility which specialises in state of the art cosmetic surgery procedures currently has a vacancy for an experienced Registered Nurse to join their skilled team as Senior Ward Nurse.
This flagship service has world-renowned surgeons and offers a discreet service in a luxury West-End hospital setting.
Candidates should meet the following specification:
- Level 1 Adult/General Nurse (RGN) with NMC registration
- Demonstrable and recent experience in an acute medical or surgical setting with post-surgical care experience
- Evidence of continuing professional development and post-registration studies
- Ideally prior experience within a leadership role and experienced in compliance and CQC audits
- Strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
The Senior Nurse will work in conjunction with the Ward Manager to coordinate the management of the clinical departments in the facility, ensuring excellent standards of patient care and that a safe, effective and efficient service is maintained.
This is a full time role with a 37.5 hour working week and a competitive salary of £30,000 to £32,000 per annum is offered in return.
If you are interested and would like more information about this role or any other nursing vacancies in clinic and private hospital settings throughout Greater London, please contact Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment on 01535 604940.
To apply now, please submit your CV through the link provided.
Please visit our website for a full vacancy list of roles from Staff Nurse through to Senior Management level in a variety of health and social care settings throughout the UK.