An opportunity has arisen within a leading private healthcare provider for an experienced Registered Nurse to work as Senior Ward Nurse in their hospital in Oxford.
In this role you will support the Ward Manager with the day to day operational management of the Ward and will deputise in their absence. You will provide clinical leadership, support and supervision to the Ward Nursing Team, promoting excellent standards of nursing care and safeguarding the needs of patients.
Applicants should meet the following criteria;
- Level 1 General/Adult Nurse with up to date NMC registration
- Have completed ILS/ALS and ENB998 or a recognised equivalent, ideally along with a professional management qualification and a post-registration specialist clinical qualification
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and leadership skills, with experience in a mentoring role
- Experience of working with a range of specialist surgical procedures, demonstrating strong clinical skills and knowledge
- Flexible to work a variety of shift patterns
This is a full time role with working hours of 37.5 per week which will include day, night, early and late shifts.
The salary offered is in the region of £30,000 to £38,000 per annum and alongside this, the successful candidate will also receive an excellent staff benefits package which includes private medical plans, life assurance, a generous annual leave allowance and excellent training, development and progression opportunities.
If you are interested and would like more information about this role or any other nursing vacancies in private hospital or clinic settings, please contact Amy Phelan at SYK Recruitment on 01535 604940, or alternatively visit our website for a comprehensive vacancy list.
To apply now, please submit your CV via the link below.