Appoint Group Vacancy
Up to £43,000
We currently have an opportunity for a Service Manager to join a team within a home that provides personalised residential care for older people.
They offer the highest standard of care and access to a variety of services, activities and facilities designed to support people to increase their independence.
To be considered it is essential that you have the following;
- Considerable experience in an older people care environment
- Experience of a person centered approach to deliver positive outcomes for the people we support
- Demonstrable management experience
- Experience of developing a service
- A desire and commitment to deliver a quality service to the people we support
- Flexible and adaptable with an ability to problem solve
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Your responsibilities will include;
- Ensuring all staff deliver positive and measurable outcomes for the people we support
- Maintain compliance with regulatory requirements and national minimum standards
- Ensure all needs of the people we support are identified and their assessed needs met and supported by the implementation of appropriate regular reviewed Support Plans and risk assessments
- Ensure the NMC Code of Conduct is followed and maintained
- Adheres to company policies and procedures
- Ensure the service and its resources' are managed effectively, economically and efficiently and budgetary requirements are managed proficiently and control and achieve profitability.
- Prepare and submit all budgetary and other financial information as directed
- Ensure staff receive required levels of supervision, training and support to ensure that the needs of both the people support
In return for your dedication and hard work you will receive the following benefits:
- Company Sick Pay
- Up to 20% bonus
- Pension - up to 6% matching contributions
- Up to 27 days annual leave depending on length of service, plus statutory bank holidays
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Child Care vouchers
- Cost of PVG Check reimbursed
- Comprehensive induction and on-going training and development
- Free parking
For more information and or to apply please call Iona Newton on Apply Now >> or email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .