Service Manager / Registered Manager / Home Manager
North West London
Up to £29,000 - with the additional benefits below
Strong progression opportunities with funded training courses and university accredited courses
Transport assistance in rural locations
Pension and Life assurance
Holiday & sick pay
We currently have an a rare and exciting opportunity for a Service Manager / Registered Manager / Home Manager to join an established and well run home that provides high quality personalised residential care in the North West London area. The job is working in a specialist care home looking after vulnerable individuals with Learning Disabilities. The position offers the highest standard of care and the existing friendly team work hard to provide a homely environment which can address a range of complex learning disabilities.
To be considered it is ESSENTIAL that you have the following;
- QCF / NVQ 4 Management in Care / RMA, NVQ3 / SVQ3 in Health and Social Care
- Experience working as a Home Manager / Service Manager / Registered Manager.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Maintain relationships with GPs and Social workers.
- Experience of a person centred approach to deliver positive outcomes for the residents
- Demonstrable management/supervisory experience
- Experience of professional Development
- Working knowledge of National Minimum Standards
- A desire and commitment to deliver a quality service to the people we support
- Flexible and adaptable with an ability to problem solve
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
This role is based in North West London and is commutable from Brent park, Wembley, Greenford, Kensington, Edgware and Harrow.
For more information and or to apply please call Tobias Marchant on 01489 774214 and or email Apply Now >> .