Service Manager / Registered Manager / Home Manager
Over £32,000 - with the additional benefits below
- Generous holiday entitlement
- A wide variety of discounted services
- Sickness pay
- Contributory pension scheme
- Opportunity for personal development
We currently have a rare and exciting opportunity for a Service Manager / Registered Manager / Home Manager to join an established and well run home that provides high quality personalised residential care for Elderly residents some of whom have dementia in West London. The position offers the highest standard of care and the existing friendly team work hard to provide a homely environment which can provide an enjoyable living atmosphere for a variety of elderly residents.
To be considered it is ESSENTIAL that you have the following;
- Experience working as a Home Manager / Service Manager / Registered Manager
- Experience managing a smaller home for Learning Disabilities
- Experience of a person centred approach to deliver positive outcomes for the residents
- Demonstrable management experience
- Experience of developing a service
- A desire and commitment to deliver a quality service to the people we support
- Flexible and adaptable with the ability to problem solve
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
This role is based in Ealing, West London and is commutable from Wembley, Brentford, Acton, Shepherd's Bush, Hammersmith, Southall & Hounslow.
For more information and or to apply please call Tobias Marchant on 01489 774214 and or email firstname.lastname@example.org.