Appoint Group Vacancy
Job Title: Service Manager / Registered Manager / Home Manager
Salary: £40,000 depending on experience excellent additional benefits below
- Discretionary bonus of up to 30% of base salary
- Contributory pension (up to 5%) and life assurance
- Individual private medical insurance
- 33 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Comprehensive induction, on-going training and development to widen your career prospects
We are currently recruiting for a new and exciting opportunity for a Service Manager / Registered Manager / Home Manager to join a fantastic residential development based near Penrith in Cumbria.
This large elderly care home is located in a delightful area and is well situated, being within walking distance of local shop and amenities. Based in a market town on the edge of the Lake District the home offers lots of engaging in the local area.
This role is based near Penrith, Cumbria and is commutable from Carlisle, Kendal, Cockermouth and Windermere.
As the Registered Manager, the position will be predominantly the day-to-day management of the service. You will be required to lead your staffing team in offering the highest standard of care. You will be responsible for developing a friendly and hard-working team to provide a homely environment which can address a range of elderly residents' needs.
To be considered for this role, you must be flexible, approachable and motivated, as well as possessing excellent communication and organisational skills. You must also have the following;
- Experience in an elderly or older people Care environment
- Experience working as a Home Manager / Service Manager / Registered Manager
- Demonstrable management experience
- NVQ level 5 or equivalent qualification
- Experience of developing a service
For more information and or to apply please call Tobias Marchant or if you are a Registered Manager / Home Manager / Service Manager but feel this role isn't right for you, I have new jobs arriving daily so please contact me on 01489 774214 and or email firstname.lastname@example.org