We currently have an opportunity for a Service Manager to join our team at Pirton Grange based in Pirton, Worcester Specialist Care Centre.
Pirton Grange is a specialist care centre which offers person centred care and enabling support to adults aged 18 - 64 across two buildings, Pirton Manor House and the Orchard Way Centre. There are bedrooms for 46 service users and lots of communal space with large lounges, separate dining rooms, activity areas and a beauty therapy and relaxation room.
Pirton offers two distinct services. One service delivers specialist support for people with an Acquired Brain Injury and the other supports people with mental health needs through a recovery pathway:
ABI Unit - The Orchard Way Centre provides specialist care for adults with complex physical and psychological difficulties acquired through organic illness such as Huntington's Disease or road traffic accidents and other life changing events.
Mental Health Recovery Unit - Offers proactive and enabling support to adults that prevents readmission to hospital and provides step down from forensic or secure environments.
Mental Health Transitional Support Unit - Enables people to progress to an environment where further skill development and re-enablement prepares the service user for return to the community.
- Ensuring all staff deliver positive and measurable outcomes for the people we support
- Maintain compliance with regulatory requirements and national minimum standards
- Ensure all needs of the people we support are identified and their assessed needs met and supported by the implementation of appropriate regular reviewed Support Plans and risk assessments
- Ensure the NMC Code of Conduct is adhered to
- Adhered to company policies and procedures
- Ensure the service and its resources' are managed effectively, economically and efficiently
- Maintain effective budgetary management and control and achieve profitability
- Prepare and submit all budgetary and other financial information as directed
- Ensure staff receive required levels of supervision, training and support to ensure that the needs of both the people support
- Salary up to £55,000 per annum
- Up to 20% bonus
- Pension - up to 6% matching contributions
- Up to 27 days annual leave depending on length of service, plus statutory bank holidays
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Child Care vouchers
- Cost of your DBS Check
- NMC PIN reimbursed
- Comprehensive induction and on-going training and development
- Free parking
- RMN qualified with valid NMC pin number
- Considerable experience in an adult mental health care environment
- Experience of a person centered approach to deliver positive outcomes for the people we support
- Demonstrable management experience
- Experience of developing a service
- A desire and commitment to deliver a quality service to the people we support
- Flexible and adaptable with an ability to problem solve
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills