Appoint Group Vacancy
£40,000 per annum up to 20% bonus
We currently have an excellent opportunity for a Service Manager at a fantastic service based in Spondon, Derby.
Here they provide nursing, residential and respite care for up to 35 people over the age of 65. We support people with varied needs including Parkinson's disease, strokes and mobility problems.
To be considered it is essential that you have the following;
- RMN or RGN qualified with valid NMC pin number
- Considerable experience in older people care environment.
- Experience of a person centered approach to deliver positive outcomes for the people we support
- Demonstrable management experience
- Experience of developing a service
- A desire and commitment to deliver a quality service to the people we support
- Flexible and adaptable with an ability to problem solve
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Your responsibilities will include;
- Ensuring all staff deliver positive and measurable outcomes for the people we support
- Maintain compliance with regulatory requirements and national minimum standards
- Ensure all needs of the people we support are identified and their assessed needs met and supported by the implementation of appropriate regular reviewed Support Plans and risk assessments
- Ensure the NMC Code of Conduct is adhered to
- Adhered to company policies and procedures
- Ensure the service and its resources' are managed effectively, economically and efficiently
- Maintain effective budgetary management and control and achieve profitability
- Prepare and submit all budgetary and other financial information as directed
- Ensure staff receive required levels of supervision, training and support to ensure that the needs of both the people support
- Up to 20% bonus
- Pension - up to 6% matching contributions
- Up to 27 days annual leave depending on length of service, plus statutory bank holidays
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Child Care vouchers
- Cost of your DBS Check
- NMC PIN reimbursed
- Comprehensive induction and on-going training and development
- Free parking
For more information and or to apply please call Iona Newton on 01489 774 216 or email a copy of your CV to email@example.com.