Sister / Charge Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) - Fantastic Nursing Home
Location: Blackheath, South East London
Salary: £15.07 per hour (circa £31,000 - £33,000 per annum) excellent benefits
Hours: Full-Time hours
Contract type: Permanent position
Further Details: We are currently looking for a highly-skilled and experienced Registered Nurse to work within a friendly, welcoming Nursing Home based in South East London, near Greenwich, Woolwich and Blackheath. The Nursing Home offers general long-term nursing, palliative care, convalescence and respite care for elderly residents in a warm, therapeutic environment. They cater for both long-stay and short-stay patients. Each patient receives tailored care packages to their needs and they are all treated as an individual.
The home has achieved a good reputation for care quality. The service is always focused on offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment, and providing the highest quality care to all residents. We are looking for newly-qualified or experienced nurses who share this passion for quality care.
As a Sister / Charge Nurse, you will be required to take a key leadership role in the home, reporting to the Home Manager. You will be required to have a proactive and positive approach to ensuring the clinical quality of the home is at the highest possible standard. We are looking for a nurse with strong clinical skills as well as strong people skills.
Employee Benefits include:
- Comprehensive induction and a structured and on-going training scheme and career development opportunities
- Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC PIN to be renewed
- Excellent work environments
- Competitive staff benefits such as weekly discounts and offers
- Staff Health Benefits
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Cash Plan discounts
- The cost of your DBS Check with be paid for by the company (£44)
- Hot meal provided whilst on duty
- Uniform provided
- Paid Breaks
- Stakeholder pension and life assurance scheme available
- 20 days annual leave, plus statutory bank holidays
Applicants must be RGN or RMN or RNLD trained and must hold a valid PIN. All applicants should be eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction.