Sister / Charge Nurse
Salary: £35,000-£36,000 (£17.95-£18.46 per hour)
Hours: Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
We are currently looking for a highly motivated and experienced and passionate Sister / Charge nurse to join a fantastic, friendly and down to earth team at a reputable private hospital in Essex. The hospital is bright and welcoming and offers a private hospital comprehensive range of services to its patients. The service enjoys an excellent reputation for quality of care and putting their patients above everything else. Their patients really are at the heart of everything that they do. The hospital is in a central location and easily accessible via public transport links around Essex.
What you’ll be doing:
- As Sister / Charge Nurse you will provide exemplary planned care for patients while managing a team.
- You will ensure the team delivers effective patient care by providing appropriate clinical and managerial leadership.
- As Sister / Charge Nurse you will develop practice in the assessment of health and well-being needs.
- As Sister / Charge Nurse you will develop a working environment and culture that actively improves health, safety and security.
- As Sister / Charge Nurse you will develop and improve services and improve quality.
- Lead others in the development of knowledge, ideas and work practices.
- As Sister/ Charge Nurse you will plan, allocate, assess and provide feedback to team members.
- Undertake Human resource activities for all members of the team.
- Acknowledge the risk of Healthcare Associated Infections (HCAI) and understand own responsibility as agreed with line manager in the prevention and control of HCAI.
What you’ll need:
- As Sister / Charge Nurse you will be NMC registered
- As Sister / Charge Nurse you willI have a supervisory/management qualification
- Experience of applying clinical reasoning skills to a range of complex and varied patient case mixes
- As Sister / Charge Nurse you will have experience of working in partnership with consultants and participating in creating innovative solution for the service
- Previous supervisory experience
- Competence across a range of nursing skills supported by professional and clinical knowledge
- Possess the mandatory training requirements for role including infection control and health and safety competencies.
- Possess Equipment and Medical Devices Competences
- Continuing professional development.
- Teaching skills
- Keeps abreast of developments in own specialism
- Maximising people and financial resources whilst maintaining a safe clinical environment
- Professional assessor
- Auditing skills across clinical standards and departments
- Business Development skills e.g. creation of business cases
- Root cause analysis
Key employee benefits:
- Ongoing training and support,
- Performance related bonus opportunity,
- Contributory pension scheme,
- Life assurance,
- Private medical cover,
- Wellness screening,
- Eyesight tests,
- Childcare vouchers,
- Cycle to work,
- Gym membership
- Transport season ticket loans
For more information and or to apply please call Jessica Osborne on 01489 774202 and or email email@example.com
This location is commutable from: Essex, Woodford, Buckhurst Hill, and Ilford