Search Medical is currently working with a brand new healthcare site that specialises in diagnostics, outpatient medical and aesthetic services. Their new state of the art facility is currently looking for a part time Breast Care Specialist Nurse.
The Specialist Nurse will be working closely with the Medical Consultants, GPs and the Resident Pharmacist.
* Carry out clinical duties including assessment, screening and treatment services
* Participate as a senior member of the clinical team
* Carrying out telephone triage
* Assisting the doctors
* Providing general and specific health screenings
* Participate in staff training
* Registered first level nurse
* Membership of NMC or HCPC
* Clinical supervision experience and training
If you have the skills and experience our client is looking for we'd love to hear from you - send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Charlotte Taylor on Apply Now >>
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.