£30,000 - £35,000
Part Time and Maternity Cover
We are looking for an experienced and hardworking Physiotherapist to join a really happy and friendly team within a private hospital in Kent.
Your role will require you to;
- Provide highly skilled and specialised assessment, diagnosis and treatment for patients within the in-patient service.
- Take lead role in physiotherapy assessment, diagnosis and treatment of patient caseload.
- To ensure the team delivers effective physiotherapy by providing appropriate clinical leadership, managerial support and educational and development expertise.
- Develop practice in the assessment of health and wellbeing needs.
- Discuss and agree with colleagues' capabilities and competencies in order to ensure best practice across the physiotherapy team.
- Compare current physiotherapy protocols, trends and developments against appropriate benchmarks implementing change when necessary.
- Explain clearly to patients whose needs are being assessed how they can positively contribute to their treatment plan.
- Identify people's health needs by undertaking thorough subjective and objective assessment methods, using full physiotherapy clinical expertise and experience.
Qualifications and Training and Behaviours required;
- Degree (BSc Hons Physiotherapy) is essential
- Post-Graduate Diploma in specialist programme would be desirable.
- Post graduate experience in relevant specialism e.g. in muscular skeletal physiotherapy
- Experience of clinical leadership e.g. developing peers
- Experience of applying clinical reasoning skills to a range of complex and varied caseloads
- Experience of working in partnership with consultants and participating in creating innovative solutions for new services
- Competence across a range of physiotherapy, management and leadership skills supported by skilled professional and specialist knowledge in the chosen physiotherapy specialism.
- Evidence of post registration continuing professional development
- Willing to work flexible patterns e.g. evenings/on call
- Registration with the Health and Care Professions Council
- Willing to participate in flexible working pattern
- Empathy for vulnerable and sick patients
- Empathy for principles and importance of EO and dignity at work
- Membership of Chartered Society of Physiotherapy
To find out more and or to apply please call Lydia Robinson on 01489 774207 and or email Lydia.firstname.lastname@example.org