Appoint Group Vacancy
Job Title: Staff Nurse
Location: Cirencester, Gloucestershire
Salary: £27,000 - £31,000 (£14 PH)
Contract: Flexible, Permanent. Part time or Full time Contract - Days or Nights Available.
** Are you looking for a change? Do you feel undervalued in your current role, and want a position where your voice will be heard? Do you want to develop and progress in your career? **
I am really excited to be able to tell you about a stimulating position working within a newly-established team in the UK's most reputable healthcare provider. The role is a fantastic opportunity to develop and progress - if you are looking to develop your career and advance into more senior positions, there is no better company in the UK to support you with this.
This service is in an exciting period where you are able to make a real change to the lives of service users, where your voice will be heard. There is a wonderful culture within the home, where you are free to make suggestions or raise concerns and feel listened to. Leadership within the home has been implemented to ensure staff has a clear understanding of their roles and responsibilities. People within the home are encouraged to be involved with decisions about their own care and service.
On top of a superb, supportive working environment, and competitive starting salary, my client also offers an unrivalled list of company-wide benefits, including - :
- Access to an award winning career development path, including paid training from the companies own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available.
- Comprehensive, Recognised Preceptorship scheme available.
- Employee Assistance Helpline - confidential 24 hour counselling and legal information.
- Generous Financial reward for the Refer a Friend Scheme.
- Childcare Vouchers - Tax and N.I efficient Scheme to provide help to parents with young children.
- Retail Discounts - between 5-10% discounts; including M&S, Sainsbury, IKEA, Argos, Boots, and even Harrods.
- Holiday and Travel Discounts.
- Leisure savings including Cinema visits, dining out, Theme park and Attractions.
- Discounted Health Club Membership.
- Paid Breaks.
- Generous annual leave.
- Stakeholder pension plan.
Applicants must be an RMN, RNLD or RGN with a passion to gain experience within nursing homes, and hold a valid nursing NMC PIN.
If this position sounds of interest to yourself, and you are a registered nurse, please do get back in touch on 01489 774205, or email me at email@example.com for a confidential, informal chat.