Role: Staff Nurse – (RGN or RMN) – Private Care Home
Qualification: RGN or RMN
Environment: Elderly Care
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire
Salary: £16.00 per hour
Selection Recruitment currently have a superb opportunity in Leeds, West Yorkshire for a staff nurse, RGN (Registered General Nurse) or RMN (Registered Mental Nurse).
This service is currently recruiting for full time staff nurse on nights’ duty– RGN in the northern area of Leeds, West Yorkshire that provides high levels of care to the elderly.
The home itself is a small service with under 30 beds, providing specialist dementia care to the elderly. The home has been recently renovated to exceptional standards overlooking beautiful views and has several local amenities such as shops and Café’s nearby.
The benefits of this Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN) role include:
- Salary of £16.00 per hour
- full time night shifts available
- Superb training and development opportunities available
- brand new computer systems and nurse caller systems
- Easily commutable from Bradford, Bingley, Leeds, Otley, and Keighley
This is a great opportunity for a staff nurse (RGN or RMN) looking to join a care-centred company committed to providing exceptional levels of care to in North West Leeds.
For more information, or to apply, call Emma today on Apply Now >> or send your CV or alternatively, if this role isn't right for you but you are looking for a new position, give us a call today and we will be happy to help.
Our team at Selection Recruitment have over 10 years’ combined experience recruiting nursing professionals in the local area, so we’re sure we’ll be able to find the right role for you.
The successful applicant for this Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN) position will have:
- RGN/ RMN qualification
- An active NMC pin
- experience working in a similar environment
- Positive, motivated work ethic with a can-do attitude
- Strong general nursing skills
- Live within a commutable distance of North West Leeds, West Yorkshire